1. The application form. Visit https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register to register and complete the Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form (in Chinese or English; Provide two copies, one original and one photocopy); (BUCT Agency No. is 10010)（Chose type B）
2. Two letters of reference from scholars with associate professor or higher positions (in Chinese or English, with reference’ signatures; Provide two copies, one original and one photocopy);
3. A statement of Purpose (written in Chinese or English with signature);
4. The Original Transcript and Diploma of the highest Degree (in Chinese or English with notarization). A notarized copy of the translated version (in Chinese or English) should be submitted if the original Diploma is in non-English or Chinese; Provide two copies, one original and one photocopy. The details are as follows:
1) Applicants for master’s program should provide the following: original transcript of the undergraduate study and original undergraduate diploma and degree (with notarization if a copy); 2) Applicants for doctoral program should provide the following: original transcript of the master study and original master diploma and degree (with notarization if a copy);and abstract of the Master thesis; 3) Applicants who will graduate in 2017 should provide study certificate from the university. When admitted, applicants should submit the original diploma and degree or notarized copy upon enrollment. The admission will be revoked if otherwise. Applicants who are working to provide the work certificate.
5. HSK Score report or other Chinese language certificates (if any);
6. Originals or copies of academic publication, patent, and other academic achievements;
7. Two passport-size photos with your name written on the back;
8. One copy of your valid passport;
9. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form（Provide two copies and you keep the original one.), which is issued by Chinese Quarantine Authority and only for those who plan to study in China for longer than six months. Applicants must fill out the form in English and complete all the items listed on the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The form is invalid should there be incomplete records or without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicants. The medical examination results are valid for 6 months, thus, applicants should carefully schedule the time for the medical examination.;
Notes: All application materials and the fee will not be returned despite applicants’ admission status.
Admission and Notification:
BUCT will organize internal experts to review application materials and report to the Chinese Government Scholarships Council for approval. After that, the BUCT will send the Admission Notification letter and Visa Application Form (JW201) to successful applicants.
Notice: All accepted applicants must pay the application fee in the amount of 500 RMB upon their arrival for registration and enrollment.
International Student Office
School of International Education Beijing University of Chemical Technology No.15 Bei San Huan East Road Chao yang District, Beijing 100029, P.R.CHINA
Ms.Li Juan, Mr. Zhang Jiafu, Ms. Julia ZHAO E-mail: email@example.com Tel: +86-10- 64452461 Fax: +86-10-64452461 Website: http://www.buct.edu.cn (http://english.buct.edu.cn/ for English version)